IOTD: Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Although she was born in Brussels under a different name, Audrey Hepburn has become a style icon in America and Beyond. She has starred in many of the major films of the 50s and 60s, namely Charade (1963) and Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961). Hepburn is a personal fashion icon for me. Her timeless and unchangeable beauty along with her classic charm and witty behavior, she is someone that is strive to be. “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” I personally believe in Audrey Hepburn. 


"Nothing is impossible, the world itself says, "I'm possible!"

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~