Abandonment Issues...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hey Y'all!
I am so sorry I've neglected you :( trust me this hurt me more than it hurt  you. I was literally going through blogdrawls (that's not even a word) but you catch my drift. I went crazy not being able to blog and share my thoughts. So crazy that I got inside my own head a few times and got a little cynical, but I'm back now and I'm ready to begin sharing my life and my love for the world with you guys all over again. I hope y'all are still with me, because I've got some good stuff coming up. You know when you go on a hiatus and all this awesome stuff happens and that leaves you with a plethora of things to write/talk about? Well this is one of those situations indeed. First of all, being the nomad that I am, I moved! I love moving, but I hate packing. My new home will accommodate not only my mom and I, but a new Chinese exchange student who am I excited to live and experience and share with. Aside from the sudden move, I have been re-vamping my wardrobe, giving things away, and making some pretty awesome purchases as well. Ones that Carrie Bradshaw (my idol for all intents and purposes) would approve of. I cannot wait to put them together and wear them for y'all. Hmmm. ahhh On Wednesday some friends and I are visiting the city to check out some thrift stores, the Patricia Field boutique ahhhhh!!!!! and some fabric stores to get inspiration, as I have been feeling quite inspired lately. OH MY GAWWWWH. I almost forgot to mention the recent uprising of some of the best Sex and The City episodes I could ask for. I am completely and totally convinced that I AM CARRIE  BRADSHAW! I love her and everything about her. I am also completely in love with Carrie's doppelganger SJP. In my downtime, I have also been watching Nat Geo, painting my nails, doing my hair, oh! and working on some new make-up tutorials which I can't wait to show y'all! Before I leak and go crazy with everything, I just wanted to let y'all know that I love you guys for sticking around and reading! I promise now to blog so much that you will get tired of me.

I'm freezing. Time to break out the snuggie. OH BTW MACHINE GUN KELLY'S MIXTAPE EST 4 LIFE comes out in  21 minutes and I'm super excited to listen to it and so should you.

XO
COURTNEY :*

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~