OOTD & PURTY PERSIMMON

Monday, August 13, 2012

Today was a girl's day with my mom. We did a little shopping, and then went out to our favorite lunch spot, TGI Friday's :). Besides the delicious food, there were also cute waiters on the menu! HAHA What did y'all do today?





Crew Neck - Kimchi Blue - Urbanoutfitters.com
Maxi Skirt - TJ Maxx
Oxfords- Chestnut Brown- forever21.com


Another thing on my to do list for the day was to buy more makeup, seeing as though I revamped my makeup collection as well. Upon my perusal, I spotted a bright orange lipstick with a coral finish called Purty Persimmon. It's from a local drugstore and the brand is Wet n Wild. I'm not too sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm pretty sure that with the right outfit and right makeup it will look good. I think it's a pretty good lipstick for the cheap price of $1.99 I'll let you guys be the judge. 





~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~